, Charlotte and Cooper Quotes

« Older   Newer »
Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 21:20 by: Izzie Stevens

Second Chances
CITAZIONE
Cooper: Brought you a peace offering. Your favorite--fritters, warm apple, deep fried for your southern taste buds.
Charlotte: We have breakfast here, cooper.
Cooper: Well, maybe you can skip breakfast here, and we... look, I understand you're angry, but you can't not talk to me. I'm sorry I said no about the marriage, but I did tell you I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Can you tell me what I did wrong that's so unforgivable?
Charlotte: If you really don't get it, I can't help you.

CITAZIONE
Cooper: You know, this is crazy, Charlotte.
Charlotte: What, riding the elevator?
Cooper: Stop! Okay? With t masking and the sarcasm. It's like we take one stepforward and two steps back. I want you to talk to me. Do you not see that we are a perfect match and you're screwing it up?
Charlotte: I got embarrassed and humiliated. So don't tell me about screwing things up. You think it's easy for me to look you in the face after I sobbed in your lap like a 12-year-old girl, asked you to marry me and got turned down?
Cooper: You shouldn't feel humiliated.
Charlotte: Well, it happened, and I do, and there is nothing you can do about it.

CITAZIONE
Charlotte: Peace offering. Cornbread chicken casserole. Mama used to bring it to the neighbors to make peace after landry and duke let their pigs out. It's the only thing I know how to make. I screwed up, Coop, and I want to make it right. So... I was thinking, you wanted me to move in a few months ago. Maybe now that's the right thing to do- a good first step. What's the matter? You goin' somewhere?
Cooper: I'm moving in with violet.

10 replies since 18/10/2008, 23:04   113 views