, Charlotte and Cooper Quotes

« Older   Newer »
Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 18/2/2009, 13:38 by: Izzie Stevens

2.16 - Ex- Life
CITAZIONE
Cooper: Look,I know you're upset about me living with violet. I know you feel excluded,but it doesn't have to be like that You-- you could be part of it.
Charlotte: Part of it,cooper,really? What exactly do you think that would look like? Me living with the two of you,reading "mother goose" to violeleswoln belly while you're giving her pregnancy massages? Or how about me puttin' on my bo peep outfit, trying to seduce you while she's calling t from the next room for a puke bucket? Or better yet,me taking video of you and violet bringing your little snot home?

CITAZIONE
Charlotte: I get what you're doing for violet.
Cooper: Please tell me you're not changing your mind.
Charlotte: I get that she's your best friend. But there comes a point in time when you can't have a woman be your best friend because there's a more important woman in your life. There should be. but you and violet,it'S... intimate... and she needs you. And I think,at the end of the day,you need her. And I'm outside of it. It's your thing... your thing with violet. And you want me to be a part of it,but... I don't have it in me to make it work that way. I'm supposed to be your best friend,cooper.

Edited by Izzie Stevens - 18/2/2009, 14:04

10 replies since 18/10/2008, 23:04   113 views