Centro Spoilers

« Older   Newer »
zimona
view post Posted on 11/4/2010, 13:03

No il 22^^ così poi PP finirà una settimana prima e faranno la season finale solo col solito doppio appuntamento di GA

PrettyWoman
view post Posted on 14/4/2010, 15:38

CITAZIONE
I’m nothing if not a man of my word: I promised you that today I’d tweet which show features what I’m 100 percent certain may be one of the most shocking deaths in any of this season’s finales, and guess what? Just moments ago, I did just that. In case you missed it, keep reading…

The original cast member whose character is getting whacked is on… Private Practice!
The Grim Reaper will pay a most unwelcome visit to the Grey’s Anatomy spinoff in the May 13 episode. I say most unwelcome as opposed to, you know, just generally unwelcome, because the person whose alter ego is being killed off is someone that I — and most of you, my mailbag says — have been a fan of for years.
But that’s all you’re getting out of me. OK, that, and this list of reasons why it could/couldn’t be the following. But that’s it, then.

Kate Walsh (Addison)
Pro: Killing off the star of the show would certainly shake things up!
Con: She’s the star of the show!

Tim Daly (Peter)
Pro: His death would bring about a speedy resolution to the Sam/Addison/Peter triangle!
Con: It’s Tim Daly!

Audra McDonald (Naomi)
Pro: New York-based McDonald has been doing the bicoastal thing for three seasons and all that air travel has to be taking a toll. Plus, Naomi’s death would clear the way for Addison and Sam to be together.
Con: She’s Addison’s BFF and only emotional constant.

Paul Adelstein (Cooper)
Pro: I honestly can’t think of one.
Con: He brings a welcome dose of levity to an otherwise emotionally charged medi-soap. His light touch would be sorely missed.

KaDee Strickland (Charlotte)
Pro: She was always the outcast of the group, a point that was driven home even more painfully than usual in the wake of her estrangement from Coop.
Con: Every show needs a bitch.

Chris Lowell (Dell)
Pro: Lowell’s episode order was cut back this season. Was Shonda Rhimes trying to wean us off Dell?
Con: He remains one of the show’s most popular (and demo-friendly) characters. Plus, Rhimes would never make sweet Betsy an orphan.

Taye Diggs (Sam)
Pro: As Addison’s partner-slash-crush and Naomi’s ex, his death would have a cascading affect that would reverberate for many seasons to come.
Con: Have you seen that smile? Oh, and the abs?

Amy Brenneman (Violet)
Pro: Since her C-section from hell, she has proven to be emotionally unstable (not to mention the worst mom ever). Next step suicide?
Con: Fans are just now getting over Judging Amy’s cancellation!

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/search/label/Priv...e#ixzz0l5LjJ6mo

Dico solo..
OH MY GOD!!

claudia861
view post Posted on 23/4/2010, 16:38

mah!!!! è il grande mistero dell'anno. come l'anno scorso ci hanno lasciato in sospeso per violet, secondo me quest'anno saranno in pericolo 2 o 3 e non ne sapremo niente fino as settembre...
dai, uccidete dell

ICamaleonte
view post Posted on 23/4/2010, 16:54

purtroppo per motivi di tempo ho dovuto abbandonare PP in programmazione americana, ma mi pare di capire che sia per GA che per PP gli autori abbiano in sospeso un gran finale in cui rimarranno in sospeso i destini di alcuni personaggi principali

Lexie Grey;
view post Posted on 27/4/2010, 17:24

Spero sia Pete. Ormai il suo personaggio è squallido.

109 replies since 4/5/2009, 21:00   2898 views