Timothy Daly/Pete Appreciation Thread

« Older   Newer »
McFranci°
view post Posted on 19/10/2008, 19:35

*o* bello in queste foto!! Posso essere aggiunta? ^^

=Cinzia=
view post Posted on 31/10/2008, 18:36

Foto Promozionali di Tim in The Nine che oltretutto sta andando in onda ora sul digitale terrestre e io ogni tanto me lo becco pure :P

image image image image image image image image image

~Mars.
view post Posted on 3/4/2009, 15:35

quanto mi piace *_* è troppo figo xD nella prima stagione lo shippavo con addie..nella seconda non tanto..però lui è bellissimo lo tesso perciò aggiungetemi anche qui =)

zimona
view post Posted on 10/11/2009, 10:19

Tim Daly Makes It Clear: He’s No ‘Baby Hater’
CITAZIONE
If there’s anything Tim Daly would like to clear up, it’s that he, by no means, dislikes babies! After joking that he hated working with infants earlier this year, the Private Practice actor — who doesn’t “want to be known as a baby hater” — tells PARADE that the comment was a complete misunderstanding.

“It was only true in the sense that I feel bad for the little ones on a film set because they’re babies and they should be at home playing and crawling around on the floor,” he clarifies. “Actually, I love babies, I love being with them.”

In fact, notes Tim, it was a baby — his son Sam, now 25 — that changed his life for the better! “I was a little bit of a slob who was sort of surrounded by dirty laundry,” he admits. That all changed however when he became a father. “I can trace the exact moment that I became a tidy human being and that moment was the day my son Sam was born.”

Even Tim’s wife Amy Van Nostrand reaped the benefits of Tim’s newly discovered cleanliness!

“My wife’s water broke and I started cleaning up, it was like instant nesting and I’ve been a tidy person ever since. I mean literally — her water broke and I started vacuuming.”

Tim and Amy are also parents to daughter Emelyn, 20.

Fonte

AMPreka
view post Posted on 19/11/2009, 15:58

Ha cinquantatre anni ?? Non ne domostra più di quaranta cinque. Pensaare che ha la stessa età di Sheldon!!

19 replies since 5/4/2007, 13:44   272 views