Paul Adelstein/Cooper Appreciation Thread

« Older   Newer »
nat46
view post Posted on 15/1/2008, 19:24

io penso di essermene innamorata!
mi aggiungete?

- perchè è un bambino ma allo stesso tempo è anche un uomo molto responsabile.

»Nina Myers
view post Posted on 19/1/2008, 12:17

Uh!Aggiungo subito dove hai richiesto!

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 6/6/2008, 12:46

Io sto guardando Prison Break.
Mamma mia è completamente diverso come personaggio! O__O

~Estreas
view post Posted on 6/6/2008, 20:43

Non sapevo avesse fatto Prison Break °_°
Non lo seguo spesso quel telfilm!

=Cinzia=
view post Posted on 4/10/2008, 14:27

Cooper è il mio personaggio preferito in assoluto della serie! Paul oltretutto lo adoro sin da quando era Kellerman oin Prison Break e lo trovo straordinario in tutti i ruoli che fa ma questo è un altro discorso perchè questo presumo sia il thread solo di Cooper giusto?! Quindi chiedo se posso essere aggiunta perchè, come ho detto è il mio personaggio preferito! *___*

=Cinzia=
view post Posted on 24/10/2008, 19:49

Ma quanto sono stupende queste foto!??!!? Quando le ho viste non credevo ai miei occhi!! Adoro questo attore!!!! :wub:

image image
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

=Cinzia=
view post Posted on 30/10/2008, 12:44

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - Last updated 1:29 p.m. PT
Today's News: Our Take - Paul Adelstein: Private Practice Prescribes Juicier Drama
By MATT MITOVICH
TV GUIDE
With its Season 2 premiere, ABC's Private Practice "grew up" a bit, eschewing flighty romances for bigger drama punctuated by ethical dilemmas. Paul Adelstein promises more of the same, while also previewing what's ahead for Cooper and his strange romance. Plus: Is Prison Break's Kellerman alive?

TVGuide.com: It's so good to see the show back....
Paul Adelstein:
It's nice to have it back.

TVGuide.com: The gang was a little rough there on Naomi, at the end of the premiere.
Adelstein:
Hey, man, she left us all high and dry! Although in her defense, we probably should have been paying a little more attention. [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: Apparently one and only one partner had their eye on the ledger.
Adelstein:
And the rest of us were in the kitchen snacking when we should have been seeing patients.

TVGuide.com: Is that one of the themes this season, that we'll get a bit more into the business of the practice, versus pretty people just flitting around and flirting?
Adelstein:
That’s a major thing, that the practice itself is in trouble. We have a high-concept idea of what the practice should do, but that butts heads with the financial realities of keeping a business afloat. So there are some splits in the ranks about how we should proceed. On top of that, [series and Grey's Anatomy creator] Shonda [Rhimes] has added a lot of issues of medical ethics that aren’t so black-and-white.

TVGuide.com: In that one case from last week, is that the real deal, that an underage kid's parents can keep him from knowing he has HIV?
Adelstein:
That was based on a real case that a doctor brought to the writers. That is a case in which you would have doctor-patient confidentiality on both sides. There are more cases along those lines coming up. There's an episode that deals with a lot of issues surrounding abortion, there's euthanasia.... a lot of medical decisions that aren’t cut-and-dry, but are very important.

TVGuide.com: On the lighter side, Cooper and Charlotte have been going to some very amorous places. Who has more trouble "going there" for those scenes, you or KaDee Strickland?
Adelstein:
Well... I wouldn’t say either one of us has "trouble," but you will see this week that KaDee has to don some rather... "interesting" outfits. She has to be a better sport than I, let's put it that way. [Laughs] I'm in my jeans and T-shirt and she has to... well, you'll see.

TVGuide.com: Dare I say that things between the two of them might get more real?
Adelstein:
Yes. Cooper has decided that he wants to give it a go and have an adult relationship for the first time in his life.

TVGuide.com: But at what expense to his friendship with Violet?
Adelstein:
That’s a good question. Again, him not having been in an adult relationship before, I don’t think he knows how to handle that exactly – and that comes to a head pretty quickly.

TVGuide.com: Has Violet put two and two together to deduce that he's seeing Charlotte?
Adelstein:
She knows that he's involved with somebody, given the changes in his behavior. But Cooper is unwilling to fess up to that.

TVGuide.com: Are you, as I am, of the thought that Prison Break's Kellerman is not necessarily dead?
Adelstein:
I am definitely of that mind, although there have been no indications that he is not dead.

TVGuide.com: When that van door popped open [at the end of Season 2], I always took it that he was expecting to see whomever he saw.
Adelstein:
That's why it was a fun piece of writing, because it could play either way. I'm either being rescued... or I'm being deep-sixed.

TVGuide.com: Do you ever cross paths with your Prison Break "boss," Patricia Wettig (Brothers & Sisters), over there at ABC?
Adelstein:
I have, I've seen her a couple times. She's no longer president, you know.

Source

TeDDy GirL
view post Posted on 10/11/2008, 23:04

cooper è un personaggione ma del resto è Adelstein che è bravissimo!
io lo adoro in Prison Break nel ruolo di Kellerman :wub:
ragazzi chiedo di poter essere aggiunta...

=Cinzia=
view post Posted on 11/11/2008, 12:25

oooooohhhhhhhhh che bella firma!!! Io T bag non lo reggevo molto quindi quello non ce l'abbiamo in comune ma kellerman l'ho adorato ank'io e sono d'accordissimo che è Paul che è di una bravura impressionante! Riesce a fare bene ruoli diversisismi tra loro e a farti adorare ogni personaggio che interpreta! :wub:

~Estreas
view post Posted on 11/11/2008, 17:15

Concordo con voi ragazze, è un bravissimo attore *-*

=Cinzia=
view post Posted on 11/11/2008, 18:51

ma voi ve lo ricordate in Scrubs? Tutti lo ricordano per prison break e private practice ma oggi m'è venuta l'illuminazione che io Paul l'ho visto pure il scrubs XD Anche li era fenomenale, mai quanto ora ma comunque notevole :P

~Estreas
view post Posted on 11/11/2008, 19:16

Ahuahua no, forse mi sono persa le puntate xD

=Cinzia=
view post Posted on 27/11/2008, 10:46

Finalmente Paul ha fatto una nuova intervista con Tv Guide!!! che bello vederlo in giro!! Potete vederla QUI...

=Cinzia=
view post Posted on 11/12/2008, 20:37

Come dcevo in tag, stasera fanno Prima ti sposo poi ti rovino su canale 5 e, siccome c'è Edward hermann stavo facendo le caps del film per il sito e sono rimasta completamente senza parole nello scoprire che in questo film c'è Paul! Il bello è che leggo il suo nome da stamattina e mi dico "ma guarda questo che si chiama come il "mio" Paul" ma non va bene XD E poi mi scopro che E' LUI :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :alienff: :alienff: :alienff: noveramente cioè, voi ora lo sapete che è lui, ve l'ho detto io ma a vederlo così dìimpatto vi assicuro che non sembra affatto lui! Dimostra almeno 20 anni di più conciato così! Sono rimasta talmente allibita che vi ho tenuto qualche caps some prova/esempio:

image image image image image

io quando ci sono arrivata a capire che effettivamente era lui e solo per delle espressioni che ha fatto sono rimasta :blink: :ph34r: :alienff:

~Mars.
view post Posted on 15/6/2009, 21:19

CITAZIONE (Izzie Stevens @ 6/6/2008, 13:46)
Io sto guardando Prison Break.
Mamma mia è completamente diverso come personaggio! O__O

ci stavo giusto pensando..è un ruolo opposto!! XD però interpreta alal grande sia il buono che il cattivo e quindi significa che è davvero un attore versatile e bravo..aggiungetemi! (anche perchè io odio kellerman ma cooper mi sta simpaticissimo :P) u.u

47 replies since 8/4/2007, 17:09   405 views