Centro Spoiler

« Older   Newer »
__»Addison Forbes Montgomery}
view post Posted on 27/7/2008, 13:40

CITAZIONE
I was walking in Santa Monica yesterday and ran into a shooting of Private Practice. It was for episode 3. Amy Breneman, Tim Daly and Paul Adelstein were there.

The scene involved them meeting on the promenade, amy and paul are eating/drinking a milkshake. They sit down and talk about something... Could not hear the dialog...

I spoke to someone on the set and they said Kate walsh was filming a scene at the Gym on the same street earlier in the morning.

They look as good in person... only Tim needs tons of makeup to hide bags under his eyes... :)

Source: Hamsa@TWoP

Traduzione:

Stavo camminando a Santa Monica ieri e sono capitata in una ripresa di Private Practice.
Era per l'episodio 3. C'erano Tim Daly , Paul Edelstain & Amy Brenneman

La scena li coinvolgeva durante una passeggiata , Amy & Paul stavano bevendo/mangiando un MIlkshake.
SI sono Seduti e staano parlando a proposito di qualcosa ma non sono riuscita ad ascoltare niente.

Ho parlato con qualcuno del set e mi hanno detto che aKate Walsh stava girando una scena in palestra nella stessa strasa prima in mattinata.

Sono belli di persona, tranne Tim a cui servono tonnellate di Make up (non capisco il resto).

view post Posted on 29/7/2008, 13:29

CITAZIONE
Shonda e l'evoluzione
Kate Walsh (Dr. Addison Montgomery): "Attualmente iniziamo a vedere che Addison ha una vita privata. Addison non è mai stata felice: Derek è stato come sempre, ‘Come và và’, Sloan è stato il classico ‘chiodo scaccia chiodo’, e Karev è stato solo un passatempo .Ora per lei si prospetta una stagione di divertimento e romanticismo."

Taye Diggs (Dr. Sam Bennett): "Stiamo andando in una direzione in cui si vede com’è dentro Sam, che non assomiglia a come si presenta l’esterno, dove è calmo, riflessivo and riservato. E’ stato divertente girare con lui.”

Chris Lowell (William "Dell" Parker): "Dell non è il ragazzino," dice la Rhimes. "Io voglio trovare il modo per far apparire la sua storyline della ginecologia interessante e completa."

Audra McDonald (Dr. Naomi Bennett): "Il triangolo Sam-Naomi-Dell la farà vedere sotto una luce diversa, interessante, complessa, affascinante e divertente "

Paul Adelstein (Dr. Cooper Freedman): "Io penso che sia paradossale che sia stata Violet a spingere Cooper a fare sul serio con una donna, e quando lui lo fa, lei si sente abbandonata Lui sta iniziando a realizzare quali sono le sue mancanze. All’inizio della stagione lui farà un passo verso Charlotte, ma avrà dei cattivi effetti sui suoi amici ."

KaDee Strickland (Dr. Charlotte King): "al contrario del ragazzo [riferito a Adelstein] questa stagione per lei è un sogno divenuto realtà."

Amy Brenneman (Dr. Violet Turner): "nella sua mente, lei crede di aver perso Cooper, e sta ancora cercando di recuperare dalla fine della sua relazione [con l’ex Alan]."

Tim Daly (Dr. Pete Wilder): "Le storie d’amore in TV sono come il buon sesso; Si fa tutto quello che potete prima di consumare," così si esprime Daly a proposito della tensione tra Addison and Pete.

Fonte:PP Italia;

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 30/7/2008, 16:32

SPOILER (click to view)
Marcia in Sao Paulo, Brazil: Is Private Practice coming back? Any news on my beloved Addison?
Yes, I’m hearing that Addison will be tangling with Dr. Charlotte King a lot this season. And if I had to bet, I’d also say Charlotte and Cooper (Paul Adelstein) are also still a thing. Said KaDee Strickland, “If you like our chemistry, I think you’re going to love watching us this year. We’re having a blast.” Whoo, hot doctor sex in the grand tradition of the Shonda-verse.

Natalia in King of Prussia, Pa.: I might be the only one, but I’m really craving some new Private Practice episodes. Got any scoop to tide me over, especially about my beloved boy Dell?
According to Chris Lowell, “They’re digging up a lot of Dell’s past. Around episode six or seven we start seeing people come out of the woodwork from ancient Dell times who may or may not have been romantically affiliated with him in the past.”

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 1/8/2008, 14:06

CITAZIONE
Private Practice: Add Hot SWAT Guy, STAT

How about Private Practice; what’s in store for Addison this year?
We’re going to see a lot more of her love life. I don’t think we’ve ever seen Addison in a relationship; we’ve seen Addison trying to get her husband back, but I don’t think we’ve ever seen Addison in a relationship.

Is this the SWAT guy?
Yes, David Sutcliffe, who is very SWAT-y and cute. SWAT guys are sexier, so that’s why he’s a SWAT guy now.

What about Pete?
She’s going to have some choices to make because Pete is still in the background for her, and there might be some other guys in there for her. I think it might be nice to see a single, grown woman dating and trying to figure out what that means.

Watch with Kristin

CITAZIONE
Question: Can you give me a Grey’s scoop? — Bryan
Ausiello: Would you settle for a Private Practice one instead? No? Well, too bad, ’cause that’s all I got. Shonda Rhimes is looking for a “star name” to play a charming new doctor in his 30s.

view post Posted on 3/8/2008, 18:37

CITAZIONE
Marcia in Sao Paulo, Brazil: Is Private Practice coming back? Any news on my beloved Addison?
Yes, I'm hearing that Addison will be tangling with Dr. Charlotte King a lot this season. And if I had to bet, I'd also say Charlotte and Cooper (Paul Adelstein) are also still a thing. Said KaDee Strickland, "If you like our chemistry, I think you're going to love watching us this year. We're having a blast." Whoo, hot doctor sex in the grand tradition of the Shonda-verse.

Natalia in King of Prussia, Pa.: I might be the only one, but I'm really craving some new Private Practice episodes. Got any scoop to tide me over, especially about my beloved boy Dell?
According to Chris Lowell, "They're digging up a lot of Dell's past. Around episode six or seven we start seeing people come out of the woodwork from ancient Dell times who may or may not have been romantically affiliated with him in the past."

Source: E!Online

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 7/8/2008, 11:57

Nuovo dottore a Private Practice?
CITAZIONE
Grant Show is trading in his polyester suit for some circa-2008 scrubs.

The Swingtown stud-muffin has signed on to appear in an early Season 2 episode of ABC’s Private Practice, sources confirm to me exclusively. I’m told his character, a charming and flirtatious doctor, has ties to a Practice regular.

Fans of Swingtown need not panic though. Since this is just a one-off guest stint, it wouldn’t interfere with Show returning for a second season of the CBS romp. Of course, given the show’s dwindling audience, that’s probably a moot point anyway.

Luckily, viewers won’t be left hanging if the Aug. 29 season finale ends up being the last episode ever. “The season ends with a cliffhanger, but it’s also a completely satisfying ending,” exec producer Alan Poul told me at press tour. “So, if we go forward, there are many new things that are set up to explore. And if we don’t go forward, there’s no feeling that we’ve been left with something incomplete.”

Getting back to Private Practice, any thoughts as to which Oceanside staffer has a skeleton in his/her closet resembling the pinup formerly known as Jake Hanson? And should Swingtown bite the dust, could you see him fitting in alongside Addison and Co. on a more permanent basis?

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 13/8/2008, 13:13

CITAZIONE
Question: Any idea which Private Practice regular Grant Show will have a connection to? — Dana
Ausiello: Yes, but I worry Shonda Rhimes will have my head if I tell you. Eh, another one will grow back. He’s playing Addison’s older brother!

view post Posted on 7/11/2008, 12:57

CITAZIONE
Sarebbe il sogno di molti rivedere Addison Forbes-Montgomery camminare ancora una volta per le corsie del Seattle Grace Hospital. Oppure vedere Derek o Mark incrociare Pete o Cooper per i corridoi dell’Oceanside Wellness Center. Beh, pare proprio che qualcuno stia lavorando affinché questo “sogno” possa diventare realtà. Non si sa ancora nulla di preciso, né quali medici saranno coinvolti nel progetto, ma girano voci che a febbraio potremmo vedere un crossover, della durata di diversi episodi, tra Grey’s Anatomy e il suo spin-off Private Practice.

Fonte:GaItalia.

Speriamo ci vada Mark a fare un giretto a LA!

~Estreas
view post Posted on 9/11/2008, 20:58

Oddio io vorrei fosse Mark, ma solo se anche Addison è li. Invece lei va al Seattle Grace, quindi non voglio che ci vadano ne Mark ne Derek, loro DEVONO vedere Addison. Spero ci vada Meredith, un pò di sole le farebbe bene, basta DARK&TWISTY XD

Dr ale
view post Posted on 11/11/2008, 16:13

che bello^^

I*Izzie
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 23:46

che figata*___*

Nishy
view post Posted on 14/12/2008, 19:32

ODDIO NON CE LA FACCIO PIù AD ASPETTARE IL CROSSOVER.
Lo voglio ora.
Ecco perchè hanno spostato PP al giovedì, perchè poi con il cross over è tutto apposto e continuo xD
Non sono ancora uscite informazioni precise vero? Perchè mi sembra che si parlasse di tre episodi: ma quindi tre episodi di PP e tre episodi di GA, vero? Anche perchè non credo che sarà strutturato come le 3x22-23 di GA, cioè con continui passaggi, ma sarà una cosa lineare.

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 13/1/2009, 11:07

SPOILER (click to view)
Well, what do you know -- Addison has gone and made herself a new friend on Private Practice.

What About Brian's Amanda Detmer has booked a four-episode arc on the Grey's spin-off playing a pregnant patient of Kate Walsh's Addison, sources confirm to me exclusively.

But what begins as a strictly professional relationship gradually turns personal when the two strike up a friendship.

Look for Detmar to debut in March.

Source: EW

=Cinzia=
view post Posted on 3/3/2009, 18:48

Private Practice - Latest from Kristin

Henry in Scranton, Pa.: Will Jay Harrington return to Private Practice?
On his short stint as an Addison (Kate Walsh) love interest, Jay Harrington says his character "could come back." He'd also love to see another crossover (besides the sub-par Grey's Anatomy one) with Private Practice. "I think within the network it would be fun to see Taye Diggs' character on [Better Off Ted] or me on Ugly Betty," he adds.

Source: EOnline

Credit: SpoilerTV

13 replies since 27/7/2008, 13:40   320 views