« Older   Newer »
~Estreas
view post Posted on 18/10/2008, 22:38

2.01 - A Family Thing

CITAZIONE
I am having sex with a Bottega Veneta.

Parlando con Naomi
CITAZIONE
I can do verbal punching for you. I would do that for you.

~Estreas
view post Posted on 19/10/2008, 13:55

2.02 - Equal and Opposite

CITAZIONE
Addison: You suck at being Naomi.

CITAZIONE
Addison: So you're reall not going to speak to me about anything other than work? For instance, the cop, Kevin, he hasn't called. We had a date, i thought it was a good date, and then he didn't call, which is smething you and I would normally talk about. Really? You really want to do this?

CITAZIONE
Addison: Hey, officer, uh, S.W.A.T.... Kevin. Uhm... It's, it's me, Addison... Addison Forbes Montgomery... The doctor. Uh, anyway, I, Uhm... I notice that there were a few missed calls on my cell, and, uhm, I didn't know if... if one of them might have been you. I mean, sometimes I do that. You know, I get the voice mail, and then I debate whether or not I should leave a message. You know, sometimes it's just better to call back later. But, Uhm, anyway, if you did call, uh, I'm sorry that I didn't pick up. But then maybe you didn't... call. I think I just lost my best friend, and uhm... I needed somebody to talk to, and you just seem like such a good guy and such a good person to talk to, and I, uh... and I... I now am realizing that we've only gone out once, and s why would you be the person that I'm calling? And s now I'm just this weird person leaving a message n your voice mail. And you don't... know me, so this seems really like... I should hang up now. Nice knowing you.

Edited by ~Estreas - 19/10/2008, 21:29

Nishy
view post Posted on 29/11/2008, 18:48

2x06 - Serving Two Masters

CITAZIONE
You're cheating on two women, and cheating ruins lives.

CITAZIONE
Cooper the internet dater is in a healthy relationship, and my too-good-to-be-true boyfriend thinks I'm a psychotic bunny boiler.

CITAZIONE
(talking to Kevin)
I cheated on my husband, with his best friend. And... after that... my ex-husband cheated on me too. So when you said, you said... "I love you", it's took everything to this whole other place. This dark place, where the stakes were high. I couldn't trust you. Not because of you. Because of me. And I think I was scared, because I do like you. I like you a lot, Kevin, and I'm not in a place where I can say what you said, but I think if you'll stick around a little while, I will be able to get there. Because you are honest and loyal, and worthy of trust.

Edited by Nishy - 9/1/2009, 18:30

2 replies since 18/10/2008, 22:38   82 views