, Addison and Kevin Quotes

« Older   Newer »
~Estreas
view post Posted on 18/10/2008, 22:46

2.01 - A Family Thing

CITAZIONE
Kevin: Hi.
Addison: You... Asked me out, and then you bew me off. Hi.
Kevin: I didn't blow you off. I had training for the S.W.A.T. Team. I'm S.W.A.T. Now.
Addison: You show that to all the girls?
Kevin: No, just the cute ones.
Addison: Mmh.
Kevin: But I'm here now. I'm avaiable.
Addison: I have a patient. And you are just a stranger, some guy i met, you know, and i don't get blown off. I am not the kind of woman you blow off.
Kevin: You have your pride.
Addison: I have my pride, yes. Go away, go S.W.A.T. something.

CITAZIONE
Addison: You know where I live?
Kevin: I'm a cop. I know where everyone lives.
Addison: unny, uhm.... Listen, I have had... The worst day, so...
Kevin: Well, we could go out. We could g out and have fun in a casual way. That is, uh, fun and casual. I know I'm some guy you barely know, some total stranger who's not in your world, but I...
Addison: No, no, The "Not in my world" part is good.
Kevin: So?
Addison: Show me the S.W.A.T. thing again.

Edited by ~Estreas - 19/10/2008, 14:54

~Estreas
view post Posted on 19/10/2008, 13:51

2.02 - Equal and Opposite

CITAZIONE
Addison: "Hey, officer ,uh, S.W.A.T... Kevin. It's-it's me, Addison... Addison Forbes Montgomery... The doctor. Uh, anyway, I, um... I noticed that there were a few missed calls on my cell, and, um, I didn't know if-if one of them might have been you. I mean, sometimes I do that. You know, I get the voice mail, and then I debate whether or not I should leave a message. You know, sometimes it's just better to call back later. But, um, anyway, if you did call, uh, I'm sorry that I didn't pick up. But then maybe you didn't... call. I think I just lost my best friend, and I needed somebody to talk to, and you just seem like such a good guy and such a good person to talk to, and I... I now am realizing that we've only gone out once, and so why would you be the person that I'm calling? And so now I'm just this weird person leaving a message on your voice mail. And you don't... know me, so this seems really like... I should hang up now. Nice knowing you."

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 27/10/2008, 13:08

2.03 - Nothing to talk

CITAZIONE
Kevin : Addison.
Addison: It's you.
Kevin: S.W.A.T.Guy.
Addison: Yeah,hey,hey. Uh,listen,about that message I left...yeah,that was,um--humiliating.
Kevin: -No,I-I liked it.
Addison: -Yeah. Oh,god,well...that explains a lot. You torture women to the pointof them calling youand leaving horrifying messagesbecause you like it. You're... you're sick.
Kevin: Yeah,I'm sorry. I've been working like a dog. I get on a case and... I promise to do better.
Kevin: I came to woo.
Addison: Woo?
Kevin: I got sprinkles.
Addison: This is you,wooing?
Kevin: This is me being charmedby your ramblingand incoherent message... and asking you to lunch.
Addison: Yeah. I'm--I'm off to surgery.
Kevin: Don't write me off. Get to know me.

CITAZIONE
Addison: okay,just so we're clear,this is not a date. This is a sandwichbetween surgeries.
Kevin: Point is,it's gettingto know each
o ther without all that date crap.
Addison: Tell me about this caseyou've been working on. You know,the onethat's kept you from calling.
Kevin: I watched two people die. It kinda made for a bad week.
Addison: Yeah. I have been havinga run of those myself. Not people dying,just peoplenot talking to me... People not talkingto each other.
All the people in my officeare walking around pissed off,and nobody's talking about it. That's why I'm here... cutting people open.
Kevin: Getting out your hostilities.
Addison: Actually...you puta scalpel in my palm,and I feel centered. All the other problemsin the world just fall away. It's hard to explain.
Kevin: Well,you can explain it to me tomorrow nightwhen I take you out.
Addison: you're taking me out?
Kevin: I am.
Addison: On a date?
Kevin: Yes.

CITAZIONE
Kevin: All that not talking...
Addison: talking is overrated.

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 4/11/2008, 08:08

2.04 - Past Tens
CITAZIONE
Kevin: Chinese takeout,bottle of wine,fancy subtitled movie,
hot action movie-- whichever you need to be happy.
Addison: This is exactly what I need.

Addison: To what do I owe this surprise?
Kevin: I've got this coming weekend off,and I was thinking you,me,cabo san lucas. A weekend away-- palmilla,very
fancy,perfect,clear blue waters. We could get away..too much?
Addison: No.Yes. No. Ye-- yes.no. Here-- here's the thing--
um,we've been out a few times, and,um,it's--it's-- it's been great. I. I really like you—
Kevin: is this where you break up with me?
Addison: No,no. It's just,um. I have these rules. They're stupid rules,really. But,um,in the past,when I didn't have rules,it--it-- it didn't go so well.
My--my--my point is that now that I have my rules. I don't want to break them. You know?
Kevin: Yeah,I have no idea what you're talking about. I want to know,but,um,rules?
Addison: Sex rules.
Kevin: Rules about sex.
Addison: You know,a hotel mean a room,a room means a bed,a bed means-
Kevin: you have sex rules.
Addison: I'm waiting.
Kevin: Until marriage?
Addison: No! No. no,no. I-- just till,um. until it feels right,until I'M. sure.
Kevin: Okay. So we'll wait. I'm good with waiting. I'm happy with waiting.
Addison Really?
Kevin: No,but I can wait. and I am sure.

Nishy
view post Posted on 29/11/2008, 18:38

2x06 - Serving Two Masters
CITAZIONE
Kevin: I'm the white hat.
Addison: White hat... I like that...
Kevin: Wait.. There's one more.
Addison: You have a second hidden gun? Hidden on you body?
Kevin: I've a second hidden gun.
Addison: You have a second hidden gun.
Kevin: I love you.

CITAZIONE
Kevin: You were spying on me?
Addison: Not spying. Okay, yes, spying.
Kevin: You want to tell me what's going on?
Addison: I just... I spent all day dealing with a seemingly normal guy who's the liar of all liars, so... I checked your blackberry before you left.
Kevin: You did what?
Addison: Yes, and I saw the missed calls from Leslie, and I wanted to see who she was.
Kevin: Well, you already have. Officer Leslie Davis. And I wouldn't call him "she" to his face. Why are you looking for reasons not to trust me? Fine. Get out.

Edited by Nishy - 9/1/2009, 18:29

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 26/1/2009, 20:50

2.13 - Nothing to fear
CITAZIONE
Addison: I kissed another man. Last friday. I walked into his office and…
Kevin: I knew it.
Addison: I wanted this to work, but... it's not working.
Kevin: Because you kissed this other man?
Addison: No, because the kiss, the one hour you keep asking me about, is the one hour this past month that I haven't had a knot in my stomach.

5 replies since 18/10/2008, 22:46   108 views