, Sam and Naomi Quotes

« Older   Newer »
~Estreas
view post Posted on 18/10/2008, 22:49

2.01 - A Family Thing

CITAZIONE
Sam: You're avoiding me.
Naomi: I am not avoiding you. I've just been busy. Running the practice and raising our daughter.
Sam: Always keeping the trains running on time. Trains or no trains, we will talk.

CITAZIONE
Sam: So you, uh, you ready to talk yet?
Naomi: No I am not ready to talk... about anything.

CITAZIONE
Naomi: I just... I just want... Can just be us again? I just need something to work.
Sam kissed her.

~Estreas
view post Posted on 19/10/2008, 20:39

2.02 - Equal and Opposite

CITAZIONE
Sam: Oh, storm's coming.
Naomi: Can I have my messages? Morning Sam, Addison.
Sam: Oh, I... thought you weren't taking to us.
Naomi: While, I am not talking to you socially, I am talking to you professionally, because this is a place of business. So morning, Sam, Addison.

CITAZIONE
Sam: Don't say it.
Naomi: Say what?
Sam: That, uh, what, I've been chasing cases, that i'm running this place like a factory, 'cause, all right, i've been doing the best I can. And somebody had to do something.
Naomi: I was going to fix this. I just needed time. I needed a little faith.
Sam: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What about a little faith in us, huh, and telling us the truth? Addison and I...
Naomi: You know, when, when did this become about you and Addison?
Sam: When you started keeping things from us.
Naomi: You know, Addison didn't start this practice wth you, from nothing. She didn't work saturdays to pay the bills, while you wrote your book. She didn't have t play traffic cop and den mother, while all of you got to play idealistic doctor.
Sam: I'm just trying to save what we started.
Naomi: Well, if we keep doing things your way, Sam, is it worth saving?

CITAZIONE
Naomi: I'm furious.
Sam: I know.
Naomi: I'm gona be furious for a very long time.
Naomi: This is hate sex.

Nishy
view post Posted on 9/1/2009, 18:40

2x06 - Serving Two Masters
CITAZIONE
Sam: That man loves that woman more than anything in the world. He stayed with her, for better, for worse, and, uh, now they're gonna be apart.
Naomi: Sam.. just because they're not gonna be living
together anymore, just because... they won't be sleeping in the same bed or having the same conversations,
it doesn't mean he's gonna stop loving her. That man is going to love her always. He's gonna love her until the day he dies, but... he needs to move on.

2 replies since 18/10/2008, 22:49   31 views