Violet and Cooper Quotes

« Older   Newer »
~Estreas
view post Posted on 18/10/2008, 22:51

2.01 - A Family Thing

CITAZIONE
Cooper: Hey. I was just coming
Violet: So on Mnemba Island, there's no phones, there's no computer, there's no television. Our bonus checks will be put to very good use.
Cooper: Uhm, I don't know. Maybe.
Violet: We can touch Monkeys, Cooper. We can touch monkeys.
Cooper: Yeah, okay. You made that last part up. I have patients.
Violet: Well, I have patients, too, and as I am seeing them, part of me will be conjuring images of touchable monkeys.

~Estreas
view post Posted on 19/10/2008, 20:43

2.02 - Equal and Opposite

CITAZIONE
Violet: Cooper, I just want to say that, uhm, if there is something that you wat to tell me, but you're afraid to tell me, you could tell me anyway. I won't get mad. We're friends. I'm your friend. So anything you would like to... not keep secret, I'm open.
Cooper: I'm sorry I wasn't... at the meeting. I just... i need to stay under the radar. I don't want to be the dead weight that gets traded out for the plastic surgeon.
Violet: Hey Coop, come on.That's an excuse. Tell me.
Cooper: Do we have to share every detail? Do we have to be joined at the hip? We're not 12.
Violet: Oh, glad, you could clear that up for me. I was sure we were 12.

CITAZIONE
Violet: Oh, that's your plan to get new business, cold-caling?
Cooper: No. It worked for Pete.
Violet: Wanna get some lunch, take a break from the madness?
Cooper: I can't. I'm already booked.
Violet: With?
Cooper: A friend.
Violet: I know you're lying to me. You know you're lying to me. We both know, and yet lying. What is wrong with you?

CITAZIONE
Cooper: I uhm... Need you.
Cooper: Ow!!
Violet: Deal with it, Coop.
Cooper: You know, there' no one else I would let do this to me.
Violet: That supposed to make me feel special?
Cooper: Yes.
Violet: Because the only thing you need me for anymore is picking lice outta your hair?
Cooper: In monkeys, it's a sign of affection.
Violet: This sucks Cooper. I used to like to come to work. I used to like to talk to you, tell you everything, vice versa. And now it just... It all sucks. All you do is a lie.
Cooper: I'm sleeping with Charlotte King. And I didn't tell you because... she said I couldn't, but also because... more because, I was scared of what you'd think. I'm scared of what I think because I like her. I really like her. I might almost kind of... love her. And she's mean and she won't let me tell you about her, and she's bossy and rude and all southern twangy. And now I got lice, which I got because I don't have any patients, which Sam never fails to point out. and do you think Charlotte would pick lice out of my head? Charlotte would burn me alive if i came near her with lice. And I want to dump her so hard. I want to dump her on her ass and walk away, but the idea of dumping her gives me this pain in my stomach that makes me feel like that makes me feel like I want to vomit, so I can't dump her because of the maybe loving her. And it is killing me not telling you. So I'm telling you. I'm sleeping with Charlotte King.
Violet: Thank you.

Nishy
view post Posted on 9/1/2009, 18:12

2x06 - Serving Two Masters
CITAZIONE
Cooper: You told them about Charlotte.
Violet: I didn't. I didn't. They guessed. And what do you care? You're the onewho walked out of the bar with Cruella.
Cooper: My relationship with Charlotte is mine, not yours, to share or mock or... call Cruella.
Violet: You're the one who outed your relationship.You don't have a right to be mad at me.
Cooper: I'm sorry. I had a few too manydrinks and I did a spontaneous thing, and now everybody knows about it, and that's... it makes it real. It's very, very... very real.
Violet: Well, real is a good thing, right?
Cooper: Yeah, I guess.
Violet: Okay, look... it's true that I don't like Cruella-- Charlotte--but that doesn't mean... Coop, you shouldn't be afraid to hope, to want it to work out. Hoping is healthy.
Cooper: Real is a good thing?
Violet: Real is a good thing.

CITAZIONE
Cooper: I mean something's been bothering you. You haven't been yourself. Okay, I feel like you think that because I'm with Charlotte and things are going well that I'm not gonna be there for you, but I-- I'm here for you, Violet. And the fact that Charlotte and I are great doesn't change that. Okay? Let's talk.
Violet: I've... just... you know what? You just said it. I-I think I was worried about you and Charlotte and what that meant, but... I just want to see you happy, Coop.

Edited by Nishy - 9/1/2009, 18:37

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 19/1/2009, 19:55

2.12 - Homeward Bound
CITAZIONE
Cooper: Sex is good. Relationships are bad. Relationshipsare what cause peopleto be cold and lyingand deceitful. I mean,you know.You're a therapist.
Violet: O-okay,professionally,I would dispute thatand suggest that you needto see your own therapist. But personally?Yes.
Cooper: As a red-blooded american,sex is your birthright. Go forth,enjoy--guilt-free.
Violet: I will. I will exercise my right.

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 26/1/2009, 20:48

2.13 - Nothing to fear
CITAZIONE
Cooper: You're in the closet.
Violet: I'm seeing if it's any less scary in here.
Cooper: I like it.
Violet: Me, too.
Cooper: I'm getting married. Tonight. I know, you think it's impulsive. I think it's impulsive, too, but you know how-- you know how I feel about her.
Violet: Just ignore me. It'll pass.
Cooper: Me getting married is funny?
Violet: Yeah. I mean, no, no. I mean, yeah, it is. But no, that's-- it's just that I'M... I'm pregnant.
Cooper: You're pregnant?
Violet: And I don't know who the father is. We're--we are two of the most emotionally stunted people I've ever known. We've never made any progress in our personal lives. We don't do personal growth. And now here you are getting married, and I'm pregnant, and we're just growing all over the place.

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 1/2/2009, 21:23

Second Chances
CITAZIONE
Violet: I mean, I see you, and I feel better,
but most of the time, I walk around lost and... alone and scared.
Cooper: Well, then I will be here. Whenever you need me, I will be here, and we'll sit and we'll eat and we'll figure this out. We'll work through everything, and... make it okay, together.
Violet: You'd do that for me?
Cooper: I'd do anything for you.

Izzie Stevens
view post Posted on 18/2/2009, 13:57

2.16 - Ex- Life
CITAZIONE
Violet: What if mine doesn't sleep?
Cooper: She'll sleep.
Violet: What if she doesn't?
Cooper: Then I will stay up with her while you sleep.

6 replies since 18/10/2008, 22:51   94 views