Pete and Violet Quotes

« Older   Newer »
~Estreas
view post Posted on 19/10/2008, 20:47

2.02 - Equal and Opposite

CITAZIONE
Violet: I man, does any body really need its fat pulverized into submission?
Pete: Violet, Violet, you know what you are? You are a... a... a judger. You're a judgy judger who has no right to judge. Until she tries it for herself.

CITAZIONE
Violet: MaybeI was to judgmental.
Pete: See?
Violet: Maybe I'm wrong about everything. You're bringing in new clients, Sam has his physicals, even Cooper got some new business, at that stupid health fair. And I... I actually think I'm getting thinner.
Pete: Violet. You don't lose weight just... by waving the wand. Everyone who comes through that door, they don't want to talk about a healty life plan. Al they want is magic. This isn't magic. This is a... this is crap.
Violet: I...
Pete: Hey... Hey, it doesn't matter. You don't need to lose weight. Your... Your ass looks fantastic.
Violet: I know my ass looks fantastic. But thank you... for saying it, not for thinking that I don't have enough self-esteem to love my own ass. I love my ass. It is round and firm and like, like ten years younger than the rest of me. It's a fantastic ass. Me cannot keep their hands off my ass.
Pete touch Violet's ass.
Violet: Stop touching my ass!!!! Damn it. The practice is going to hell and Cooper is lying to me, and I am sitting here encouraging you to rub fat off my ass. Life is not ass fat, and if it is, it's not ass fat that can mgically disappear with a wand. What are we gonna do?

0 replies since 19/10/2008, 20:47   81 views