CENTRO SPOILER

« Older   Newer »
Addison88
view post Posted on 9/12/2010, 14:18

Sicuramente, madre-fidanzata di Addison saranno al centro dell'attenzione per un po', o almeno in una puntata, non so se guarirà mai.. quindi immagino un avvicinamento tra Addison e sua madre per questa situazione, e parleranno sicuramente del fatto che lei vuole un bambino...

Per Charlotte e Cooper, mi aspetto che lui gli dica che ha baciato Amelia, lei secondo me non si arrabbia... secondo me se lo aspettava, non dico il bacio, ma un allontanamento, quindi non voglio pensare che si lascino.. però non saprei.

Addison88
view post Posted on 9/1/2011, 17:23

Non so se siano veri o no, ma comunque qualcuno ha rilasciato molti spoiler su episodi futuri nel forum KWA

CITAZIONE
The sides are out for episode 15.

Jessica - Addison is with Gayle and her daughter, Jessica 16, who has Down Syndrome. Jessica is curious and high-functioning. Addison starts to examine her. She tells Jessica to lay down for her and starts to press around her belly. Jessica starts to stare at Addison and is mesmerized by her. Jessica tells Addison she is pretty. Addison says Jessica is pretty too. Jessica asks if she has a boyfriend. Addison says "I don't, but I have a lot of great and exciting friends." Jessica says she has lots of friends too. Addison continues to press on her belly and Jessica winces. Addison asks her if it hurts. Jessica nods yes and asks her if she gets medicine. Addison looks concerned and gets the ultrasound cart. Addison put the wad on her stomach and moves it around. Jessica says that Shawn is her best friend, they play games together, and love each other. Addison tells her that Shawn sounds like a keeper. Addison studies the ultrasound monitor and hears a faint wheeeshing sound. Gayle looks confused and asks what it is. Addison tells her it is a baby's heartbeat.

Shawn (Jessica's boyfriend) side - Addison is doing an aminocentesis on Jessica as Shawn and Gayle watch. Shawn holds Jessica's hand. He asks Addison what she is doing. Addison says that she is testing the baby for diseases that might be harmful. Jessica asks what kind of diseases. Addison says cystic fibrosis, spina bifida, down syndrome. Jessica looks to Gayle and says that is what we have. Gayle says it is what makes her and Shawn special. Shawn looks excited and looks to Jessica and says that their baby will be just like them. Jessica asks if it is like them is it bad. Gayle says that it is not bad, they just want the baby to be healthy. Shawns says that they want the baby to be healthy and no matter what they will love it anyway. He tells Jessica not to worry. Gayle says Shawn a baby is not a toy. Shawn gets upset and says they know that, that they aren't stupid. Gayle said she didn't call them stupid. Shawn says it is their baby and they don't care if it is like them or not. Gayle snaps and says you can barely take care of yourself, so how can you take care of a baby. Shawn says he has a job and love. Addison finishes examining Jessica and breaks the tension. She asks Shawn and Jessica if they want to go out for some snacks with her at the coffee bar. Jessica and Shawn light up and Addison gives Gayle a disapproving look.

CITAZIONE
There is a side in episode 14

Minister - Addison sits in the front row between Archer and The Captain (sides call him "the Carlton). Naomi (I assume) or could be Susan (if she is alive) sits behind them with the rest of the cast (guess it is everyone). Minister says "Dear Lord take back the sole of Shannon Montgomery (Bizzy I assume). May she rest in peace." Minister says Bizzy's daughter would like to say a few words. Addison sits frozen. Naomi (or Susan) leans towards Addison whispers "Addison?". Addison stills seats frozen. Naomi (or Susan) rises and heads to the pulpit. Everyone looks surprised.

Mr. Nelson (The Funeral Director) - Mr. Nelson sits across from Addison and The Captain, who drinks throughout. Mr. Nelson says that in lieu of flowers, Bizzy, stated that donations could be made in her name to either the City Ballet or the Garden Club. The Captain says he has spoken to a lot of her friends, but he missed some and doesn't know where Bizzy's address book is. Mr. Nelson says not to worry that Bizzy met with him every year to update the contact info of all the people she wanted to invite. Addison rolls her eyes. Addison says that heaven forbid the wrong sort of people show up. Mr. Nelson says she included a request that their only be one eulogy. The Captain finally puts down his drink and says he already started working on it. Mr. Nelson says "actually sir, she asked that Addison do it"

Overstreet (Estate Manager) - Addison, Archer, and the Captain listen as the Montgomery Family Estate Lawyer, Dale Overstreet, reads Bizzy's will. As per the divorce agreement, my former husband will retain title to my house at 11 Cranbrook in Darien, Connecticut. Archer whishpers to Addison that maybe they get the other houses. My other homes are to be sold by the exector of this will and the proceeds to be donated to St. Barnabas Hospital in Hartford. Addison and Archer exchange glances. The Captain looks at Overstreet waiting for the rest. He tells the Captain that was her only provision for him. Archer tells The Captain that he can't be surprised. The Captain doesn't respond and gets up and leaves. Overstreet continues. To my daughter, Addison, I bequeath all my clothing and jewelry. Archer starts to laugh. He tells Addison she will look great in St. John's knit and pearls. Addison glares at him. To my son, Archer, I leave the entire cash value of my remaining estate. Archer says "nice!" In trust only, the interest from which will be made available to him on a monthly basis. Archer asks what the hell she was thinking. Addison says she was thinking that Archer is a child who needs an allowance. Overstreet asks if they would like to hear the rest. Archer says to forget it and Addison asks what is the point. They get up and leave.

Grace - (Location- Montgomery House Parlor/Foyer) - People mull about, continuing to pay their respects, The Captain finds himself talking to two of Bizzy's friends, Eleanor and Grace. The Captain has had a few drinks. Eleanor tells him that it was such a terrible shock. Grace says Bizzy looked to be in perfect health, but Susan on the other hand always appeared somewhat sickly. The Captain agrees. Eleanor says they were so close (meaning Bizzy and Susan). The Captain says you have no idea (Ha!). Eleanor and Grace look confused. The Captain excuses himself to the bar.

Dell'episodio 15 descrive solo il caso medico...

Episodio 14, da quello che ho capito la madre di Addison morirà.. ci sarà il funerale, torneranno quindi il padre e il fratello...

Non so perchè muore.. può essere che prima muore la sua compagna, e allora lei dalla disperazione si uccide..

E comunque non è detto che questi spoiler siano veri... come trama direi abbastanza PAZZESCA...

Addison88
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 16:53

Una foto da twitter con Addison, fratello e padre.. e da come è vestita Addison, sembra proprio in lutto...

Addison88
view post Posted on 9/2/2011, 12:09

Brutta notizia.. -_-

CITAZIONE
Audra McDonald via da Private Practice

Entrata in Private Practice al posto di Merrin Dungey (apparsa nel pilot ma non in buoni rapporti con Kate Walsh), Audra McDonald lascerà lo show alla fine di questa stagione: già da tempo i produttori avevano fatto in modo che l’attrice dovesse viaggiare il meno possibile (e di conseguenza Naomi è apparsa nello show per metà del tempo, ma alla fine di questa stagione l’ex moglie di Sam ci dirà addio.

La separazione tra le due parti è assolutamente amichevole, l’attrice ha spiegato che “dopo aver passato quattro anni stupendi sul set, devo fare un passo indietro per passare più tempo a New York con la mia famiglia“. McDonald, dettasi grata a Shonda Rhimes, alla ABC, a cast e crew, non ha inoltre escluso un ritorno in Private Practice, ovviamente come guest star.

Una speranza anche di Shonda Rhimes, che a TV Line ha fatto sapere di apprezzare il talento dell’attrice: “Speriamo di riaverla in Private Practice il più spesso possibile – ha spiegato – Audra era una delle colonne dello show, ma apprezziamo il suo desiderio di passare più tempo a New York con la sua famiglia“.

33 replies since 23/6/2010, 22:51   819 views